Create an account
Invitation to Bid
- Upgrading of the Municipal Level lll Water System and Rehabilitation and Improvement of Poblacion Sea Wall
- Procurement of Infrastructure for the Improvement of Barangay Plaza
- Procurement of Medical and Laboratory Instrument
- Procurement of Construction Materials and Supplies
- PROCUREMENT OF INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT (Sewing Machines)
- PROCUREMENT OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES(Natâ€™l.High School-Room & CR)
- LEASE AND RENTAL OF SERVICE VEHICLE ( 10 WheelerTruck )
- PROCUREMENT OF VEHICLE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES (Truck Tire)
- PROCUREMENT OFFICE EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND CONSUMABLES
- BID BULLETIN #01
- Procurement Of Food Stuff
- Procurement Of Information & Tech. Parts & Accesories
- Procurement Of Deisel Fuel
- Procurement Of Construction Materials And Supplies (Various Aggregates)
- Procurement Of Construction Materials And Supplies (Various Hardwares)
- Procurement Of Drugs, Medicine & Medical Supplies And Equipment
- Procurement Of Vehicle Parts And Maintenance (8 Pcs. Tire Truck 8.25x20)
- Procurement Of Vehicle Parts And Maintenance (Cylinder Head & Others)
- BID BULLETIN #01
- Upgrading & Spot Concreting of Camada-Omawas-Maybocog Farm to Market Road
- Procurement of Construction Materials
MAYDOLONG CELEBRATES 62ND FOUNDING ANNIVERSARY
Written by Gershon Escoto, Jr Tuesday, 07 May 2013 13:24
The municipality of Maydolong commemorated its 62nd Founding Anniversary on May 1, 2013. The event was spearheaded by the municipal government and was participated in by various sectors from all twenty barangays of the municipality.
LOCALS VOICE ANTI-MINING SENTIMENTS DURING FORUM
Written by Gershon Escoto, Jr Monday, 01 April 2013 16:51
Some 300 participants and resource persons attended a mining forum held on March 7 at the Maydolong Gymnasium. The activity was organized by the Diocesan Commission on Social Action-Justice and Peace (DCSA-JP) and the municipal government of Maydolong.
DSWD IMPLEMENTS EGIP IN MAYDOLONG
Written by Roxcy Joy Azura-Afable Wednesday, 11 July 2012 14:44
The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) implemented its Expanded Government Internship Program (EGIP) in the municipality of Maydolong, Eastern Samar. Twenty-five successful applicants were called to report to the Municipal Social Welfare and Development Office (MSWDO) to start their government service last June 15. The program which will run for 22 days will provide each beneficiary with a daily wage of Php253.00. The said beneficiaries come from the different barangays of the municipality. Ten of them are fresh graduates, another 10 are out of school youth and five are old graduates.
LGU HIRES MORE STUDENTS FOR SUMMER JOB PROGRAM
Written by Roxcy Joy Azura-Afable Wednesday, 11 July 2012 14:21
Following the succesful implementation of the Special Program for the Employment of Students (SPES) 2012, a joint program together with the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), the Local Government Unit of Maydolong hired another set of students for its very own EXPANDED SPES.
LGU IMPLEMENTS SPES 2012
Written by Roxcy Joy Azura-Afable Wednesday, 11 July 2012 12:46
The Local Government Unit of Maydolong through its partnership with the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) implemented the Special Program for the Employment of Students (SPES) 2012. Thirty (30) students were hired under the joint program which aims to give financial assistance to underprivileged but deserving students. This is designed to ensure that qualified students will have money to use for their enollment in the following school year. The program is open not only to students but also to Out of School Youth (OSY) who wish to enroll again immediately after the program, given that they are within the age requirement of 15 to 25.
Page 1 of 4<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next > End >>